Monday, July 10, 2006
















We are the proud new parents of a set of Adirondack chairs and footrests! I've been coveting these for years, but being the cheapskate I can be, I've always been able to talk myself out of taking the plunge...

and now that we have them...have parked our butts in them...have drank our coffee as people more conscientious than us passed by on the way to church...have drank our coffee and grinned at one another...

I have no idea why we waited so long...

There must be a lesson of gigantic proportions in this tale...

Anyhoo...these came from Cranberry Woodworks, a company based in Boone, North Carolina. Ever happy to save a buck where I can, I ordered the Do-It-Yourself kits for the chairs...the footrests come fully assembled.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wonderful view! I would love to sit in that spot and watch the world go by.

it's all about the journey...