Thursday, October 07, 2010

This is How We Roll






at #17...(well, this is how we bake...but "roll" is a baked item and a passe hip phrase...so, naturally, I could not resist...okay, full disclosure: I didn't try)

I have stacks of baking books...I have Pie...I have The Pie and Pasty Bible...I have The Pastry Queen ...and list could go on and on*

But since this thing called Real Life (a.k.a. My Job) intrudes upon my Imagined Mad Baking Skills...

Mungo and I busted a move (yet another passe hip phrase) with the

Just Add Milk Bag o' Muffins...

then I tossed in a few things to make it seem like Real Baking**...


used my Cute Little Muffin pan...because everybody knows anything smaller than 2" x 2" has no calories...therefore, Zero Points for WW!***

and look...oh,
yeah...Mungo and I are ready for our next Fall Induced Baking Session






**********************************************************************
*I do have to get this

**and because those cranberries have been in the freezer since Thanksgiving...time to start makin' room for this year's harvest

***I am
so lying...do not make mini-muffins, eat the whole pan, go to weigh in and faint**** when you've gained a few...

****or leave troll-ish comments on my blog...

2 comments:

Miss Char said...

I hope you put some of your faux baking in the freezer for when visitors stop by.

Anita Diaz said...

Those look great! I use muffin mixes all the time. I just made cornbread from hush puppy mix, and no one would have ever known!

it's all about the journey...