Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Long Time No See...

I've been such a slacker...See, I got a Real Job...and I'm just not one of those talented women who can do it all...especially after 5 years outta the Work for Pay arena...but now I don't have a job...no, I didn't get sacked...I quit after the 3-days a week job turned into 5-and-6-days a week job...

Loved most of the people...I guess my 43-year-old self had too much of a Shock to the System going from Completely at Home to Hardly Ever at Home and Too Tired to Do Much of Anything When at Home...

ah well...

A few new pets, a few new projects...pretty much the same things that happen in all of our lives...

Introducing Evil Bun-Bun...seriously...now I know why he was alllll by himself at the feed store...he killed off his cage mates...
and seriously...now I know why people (me) do not believe rabbits are easy low-maintenance pets...and why other people (my husband) try to talk said feed store into swapping out said Evil Bun-Bun for a few little chickens...

the clerk laughed...in his face...
Dearie, the black cat in the photograph, despises EBB...EBB passionately loves Dearie...
Dearie climbs onto the desk to get away from EBB...EBB climbs onto the desk chair to sit and stare at Dearie...
for hours...
Good to be back...I've been reading ya'lls blogs for about a month or so now trying to catch up...which is hopeless...ya'll are some Blogging People...


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey! I'm glad to see you're back. You have a great blog, too good to be neglected. :)

it's all about the journey...