Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged...

Toni over at Rabbit Hill Creations tagged me with instructions to List 7 Ways to Turn $1 into $1000 in 24 hours...no, just kiddin'...to List 7 Random Things About Myself...and then tap 7 others to do the same...

sooooo:

#1 I hate to have my food mixed on my plate...cannot stand it...
#2 and #1 naturally means that it is only logical that I eat one thing on my plate before moving on to the next thing...it is natural, right?
#3 I can nurse the same stone cold cup of coffee all day long...I know...ewwww...
#4 I wish my first name was "Vanessa"...or "Olivia"...or "Zoe"...
#5 I'm happier at this point in my marriage than I would have ever imagined :) (especially after the umpteenth fight in our first few years of marriage about who left the lid off the tube of toothpaste) (knock wood)
#6 When I say "knock wood", I actually do :)
#7 I wish I loved Pink
#8 I'm not All Goodness and Light :) ...no, really...it is true...
#9 I LOOOOOVVVEEEE Apple Pie...there is No Such Thing as Bad Apple Pie...I don't care if it has sat in some greasy diner's dessert bin for a week and a half...scrape that mold off & hand me a spoon :) ...actually, I don't believe Apple Pie goes bad...
#10 Second only to Apple Pie in my Food Loves is a good batch of Hot Crunch On the Outside Steaming Hot on the Inside Salted and Served with A Big Glop of Real Duke's Mayonnaise French Fries...man...I'm salivating just typing this...

Okay...thank goodness for ya'lls dreams that this list is over, right? :)

Tapping: Domestic Bliss
Southern Inspiration
Southern Somedays
Gentle Retreat
The Feathered Nest
Homespun Living
Storybook Woods

(off to notify of the Tags)

7 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Okay Vanessa, we need to get you out and get you a fresh cup of coffee from starbucks!...I loved your list! Toni

Tammy said...

I've been blogging for over a year and I'm sure I've done this I'll have to look back in the archives of my old blog...maybe a repost is in order...

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll do my list on Saturday. Now about your list LOL! My daughter eats the same way and it takes her FOREVER to eat! We're all done and she's still at it. I luv apple pie too (I actually make a fantastic cranberry-apple one) BUT I draw the line at mold! I can nurse the same cup of coffe for a while but I occasionally add hot coffee! Very "interesting" list!!

Manuela

Southern Heart said...

Hi Mrs G...I loved reading your "tagged" list, and have enjoyed visiting your blog. I'm so glad that you visited, and appreciate your sweet comments. I'm adding you to my list so that I can visit again!

Andrea

Kimberly said...

What exactly is "hot crunch"? I've not heard of it on this side of the pond...

Genevieve said...

Oh! You are too funny! I found a few things in common with you right off the bat. 1. I also like The ghost and Mrs. Muir 2. and Apple pie ,coincidentally I just posted a really good apple pie recipe on my blog!I too wish that I loved pink, as I have 2 little girls under the age of 7 and my red house is becoming a pink nightmare! I have never heard of hot crunch either and I live on the same side of the pond as you do! HAve a safe and happy weekend!

sheila from life @ #17 said...

Hi & Welcome, Kimberly & Genevieve :)

"Hot Crunch" is just a part of my Long Drawn Out Southern Way of Sayin' I absolutely despise limp, soggy french fries :)


I'll pop over ya'lls way tomorrow...especially if there is the promise of an Apple Pie recipe :)

it's all about the journey...