Thursday, November 09, 2006

You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.
What Donut Are You?


I love these goofy little quizzes...but I despise Boston Creme Doughnuts...now a chocolate-covered creme-filled doughnut is a cat of a different colour...

oh...it is true...I do pout if the variety I want is sold out...in fact, I've been known to throw a hissy fit about it...not proud of it, but there it is...

in fact, I once fired off a bitter angry e-mail to Dunkin' Donuts about the sad habit our local DD had of running out of Bavarian Kreme doughnuts on Sunday mornings...they no longer run out...

don't mess with a chubby gal and her doughnuts...

No comments:

it's all about the journey...