Saturday, September 25, 2010

Three Things

First, Buy This...You'll thank me...this is not just a mustard...it is like Miracle Mustard...amazing on sandwiches, of course...but also in potato salad...and in pasta salad...and the Good Lord only knows what else...

Second, Buy This...cook some rice, dump a jar of this tuff on it...oh man...I'll even re-think getting Mexican Take-Out for this...and my good friends know what a fiend I am for Mexican Take-Out...I could eat veggie fajitas, no oil, with red rice, guacamole side salad and an order of enchilada sauce every day of my life...actually, probably twice a day every day of my life...

and Third...I believe I've been working on this for a year now...possibly two...appear to have blocked out the actual time frame...this bears no relation to the previous two mentions but I just feel like sharing my slow-behind-progress...

5 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Not familiar with either of those labels, but I'll have to put it on my list to look for. I LOVE mustard and this sounds like a great addition to potato salad.

Needlework? I haven't done any in years, but have been thinking of trying something over our long winter months.

Donna

Paula@SweetPea said...

I will look for the mustard and the sauce when I grocery shop today. Both sound great!

Thanks for the Chaste Tree seeds. You are such a sweetie to send them to me!!

Miss Char said...

I don't think we have those brands here either Sheila.

Can't wait to see the needlework finished and framed. Oh and I love your new background. Perfection.

Kathleen said...

Hi Sheila!
I will be on the look out for your suggestions.
You asked what was in the chicken shaped dish on my blog, and yes, it is chicken pot pie! :)
I now realize I am commenting on the wrong post, but I like your witch pic too!
Nice to meet you!

Kathleen said...

I will look for those brands!
Sounds good!
Yes, that is a chicken pot pie in the chicken shaped dish on my sidebar.
I typed a longer comment but for some reason it won't post. So I am trying again!
Liked your witch pic in the TTues. post.
Nice to meet you!

it's all about the journey...