Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Fat Lady Has Sung...

and my own semi-private Pity Party is over and done with




thanks for the words of understanding & not askin' me to bend over so I could receive some swift Kicks in the Rear...it must have been a Chocolate Moment and I didn't realize it in time to stuff something nice and fattening in my mouth to staunch the hormonal storm front passin' through Mrs G-Ville...


Anyhoo...I shall not only embrace my All Too Outward Renaissance Woman ('cause that is what ya'll were callin' me, ri-ght?...well...we'll leave that alone because Renaissance Woman sounds better than ScatterBrained), but I shall celebrate her...

Maybe she needs a name of her own...


I'll have to think on that one*...

(but I'm gettin' a good vibe from "Myrtle")

No comments:

it's all about the journey...